We are currently seeking applications for Medical SHO's in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for a number of hospitals in the West of Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career while working directly for a highly respected hospital, offering good working hours where basic pay can be supplemented by overtime and other allowances.
This is a 6/12 month position on a salary basis.
· Recent experience in General Medicine
· Junior SHO’s will be considered
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Irish or UK experience ideally but not essential
· Ability to work as part of a diverse team
· Strong commitment to high-quality patient care
- Registration with the Irish Medical Council
- Relevant Qualifications
- Relevant Experience
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent communication skills - IELTS/OET if applicable
We are happy to talk to you further about this excellent opportunity, please apply with your latest C.V. for further information.
DoctorJobs Ireland is a medical recruitment agency, recruiting doctors for contract and locum roles in public & private hospitals across Ireland.
*You must be registered with IMC to practice medicine in Ireland.*