Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in , New Zealand. The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it's known as 'the City of Sails.' At its southern tips is harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
This experience is the perfect opportunity to go far and do good - call us today.
- 8 hours per day, Monday - Friday
- 1:8 call
- 60/40 gynecology/OB care
- Twins, breach/forcep deliveries, C-sections, hysterectomies, VBAC
- Pudendal blocks, laparoscopy, anterior/posterior repairs, midwife supervision
- Hospital privileges needed
- Metro hub with great access to skiing, rivers, and wine country
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO