Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in , New Zealand. We have an opportunity for a geriatrician to practice in the heart of New Zealand 's North Island. This is a full-time position where you can plan to work about 40 hours a week, and you can get started as soon as we get you credentialed.
The North Island of New Zealand is known for its volcanic activity, national parks, and cosmopolitan cities. Surrounded by bays and islands, it's known as 'the City of Sails.' At its southern tips is harbourside capital Wellington, home to the national museum, Te Papa.
To be considered, you should be willing to make a minimum commitment of 12 months. There's more to tell, so don't wait, give us a call today.
- 40 hours per week
- Begin as soon as credentialed
- 12-month role
- Excellent sailing
- Gorgeous outdoor recreation
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO