Blog - July 2021

  • Nurses Moving to the UK – How to register with GMC

    Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2021 by Jacynta RyanNo comments

    To work as a nurse or midwife in the UK you must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). The NMC requires applicants who trained outside the UK to demonstrate that they are capable of practising safely and effectively, taking into account their qualification, training and experience. Applicants must also demonstrate they have the necessary knowledge of English to communicate ...

  • How to work as a Doctor in the UK - A Guide to GMC Registration

    Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2021 by Jacynta RyanNo comments

    How to Join the UK Medical Register All doctors who want to work within the NHS will need to hold GMC registration with a full license to practice. There are four types of registration routes: Provisional Registration Full Registration Specialist Registration GP registration Specialist and GP registration can ONLY be applied after you have completed the respective training in an approved training ...